Welcome to our catalogue!
To get started, simply enter your existing library card code and PIN number (usually the last 4 digits of your phone number). Then, you'll be prompted to create your account - it's easy! Here's what's new:
- Improved searching: easily find books and items in our catalogue.
- Tracking: view your at-a-glance borrowing history.
- Recommendations: find personalized picks based on your borrowing history.
- Reviewing: share with your Library community by rating and reviewing titles you've borrowed.
- Username: create a username to engage with the Library community. Your username may be visible to others, so we suggest creating a username that you’re comfortable sharing publicly.
Where's my old account?
You can access your account on our new website by signing into the new catalogue. For the time being, you are still able to log into the previous Halifax Public Libraries catalogue website. Click here